The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sent from my Verizon Wireless™ mobile phone

My first mobile e-mail message was sent from my Verizon Wireless™ mobile phone on Monday, April 5, 2010 at 2:50 p.m. This information showed in the reply that I received and was labeled, “Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone”.

Having just configured mobile e-mail on his mobile phone, little does Christopher Hurt realize the fortune this decision might cost. However, I do know that fifteen more dollars a month was too much for V CAST, although I could have watched clips from my favorite programs.

When Kyle begs Stan to “friend” him, Stan gets sucked into Facebook. “You have 0 Friends” was funny, but not as funny as last week; however, like many episodes of South Park, this one was brilliant as a concept.

That was a better segue than Dean Kamen created, whoa!

Since I began writing this post, I have learned that one can become Facebook friends with Kip Drordy, a kid in the episode, with whom I can definitely relate.

Like your girlfriend, I agree with Jeremy Clarkson, “If you have a need to some way save the planet, buy a Golf diesel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment