The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 16, 2010

Need to read again 001

Having commented on my status on my blog, I am going to continue look at some updates I have made since the last “Postscript to Experiment”, where my status updates are inspired by security words.

Tonight when I returned from helping at the Roving Imp Theater, my family was watching The Blind Side, and I thought that it was no wonder that Jesse James cheated. My father and sister then started to watch some movie with Eddie Murphy and a child who continuously screamed for thirty seconds.

April 11 at 11:40 p.m.
Christopher Hurt has refused zanier ideas in the past.
Wednesday at 12:45 p.m.
Christopher Hurt could find furriers in buildings near dissenters or vice-versa.
Yesterday at 10:35 a.m.
Christopher Hurt reminds you that the ideas are in the sculptor only because those ideas were synthesized from inputs from the senses of the sculptor. Nifer, “Sophie's World” so rocks!
Yesterday at 5:13 p.m.
Christopher Hurt could not hear what Kendra said over the announcements at Superior Chevrolet Hummer - Kansas City Dealer.
Today 12 hours ago
Christopher Hurt speculates that Fraser-Cunliffe could tell you much about a family during the Battle of Salamis. Perhaps Javier Gutenberg could, too.
Today 11 hours ago
Christopher Hurt fears that by mentioning the book, whose title Michael Moore ripped off, I would be making a scorched reference.
Today 35 minutes ago
Christopher Hurt hearing some about the forces that were advancing on Epirus.
April 16 at 1:43 a.m.
I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back. I asked “Why???” ...... The Angel Said “Angels Don't Watch Over Angels” ♥ Twenty Angels Are in YOUR world, 10 are sleeping, 9 are Playing, and 1 is reading this message. ♥ Copy and Paste this on 10 friends walls! ♥♥
This an interesting and comforting thought.
Today I replied to the query of Chris Pirillo: One thing I would love to hear Obama say is...
“I resign and I, like your girlfriend, uh, I am taking the rest of, um, the Democrats in Congress with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment