The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Botch-fest 006

Poetry can be found nearly everywhere. I am not referring to flowery poetry, but about the dark and brooding kind set and sung to heavy-metal rock music, although that kind of poetry can also be beautiful, in its own way. Generally I choose to express “the truth from my heart.”

That, which I speak, emanates from a genuine place. At times I can be sarcastic or downright sardonic, especially when talking about my genuine dislike, “Thanks, Jarrett-ol (Geritol), for lending him your number.” In those times I am a little less sincere.

And sometimes I talk about politics, “Thanks, vitriol.” Kitto some of those among you, who actively said while watching Toy Story, “They’re going to use the rocket,” already realize that I might use strong language from this point forward in this “Botch-fest” post. Later I might also be sarcastic when talking about politics.

A blog entry, “An open letter to conservatives”, is utter drek and should have been titled, “An open letter to conservatives in Congress”, because as a conservative American I have not personally done, said, or thought any of things that the article claims to be actions of conservatives. Who gave this guy his misnomer of Conservatism?

Although briefly considered, personally I have no desire or time to defenestrate all of the minutiae of that article. Please note that I am avoiding Ad hominem, but I am also not going to discuss any of the ideas in any length, because I am lazy by nature. I suppose that I will only avoid Ad hominem against the author of that article, but not against myself. Now I really regret not taking forensics in high school.

Drek, which even BMW can make, would also describe the way I perceive most of the stories in and around The Huffington Post.

2 hours ago The Huffington Post
America's first offshore wind farm finally a go...
They have deleted my responses; I suppose they want the responses to be fairly current, assholes.
WHO CARES?! We need more off-shore DRILLING FOR OIL!

I agree that oil spills are a problem, but allowing off-shore drilling is the only worthwhile hope and change that Obama has ever brought.
Needless to say, I removed myself from fans. I have become far less tolerant of bias in the mainstream media. I have had enough of conservative bias; I stopped listening to The Rush Limbaugh Show and Shanin & Parks and I avoid watching Fox News. As a conservative, I am far less tolerant liberal bias, like that found in The Huffington Post. What was I thinking when I subscribed to their newsletters in my e-mail?

What I perceive as fucking liberal bias is everywhere, which I don't need at all. I cannot watch cable news, including shows that mock news shows: The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Regardless of perceived bias, except for the weather, I do not watch the news at all, and I also do not listen to the radio. Perhaps I should have mentioned that fact earlier.

So being ignorant or oblivious to politics or news is the choice!

So what if I am choosing to live in denial!

Really I just cannot fucking stand hearing about
how fucking bad the G.O.P. is,
all the goddamn fucking time!

Fortunately at least one of the producers of South Park is also a registered Republican. I will not make some comparison since the memory of Gropius, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment