The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MBH - my brain hurts 000

I wished luck 2 seconds ago to Julie in my status; however, “only an hour remains before your show, so I hope this reaches you in time, Hilde.”

Of course, 11 minutes ago David called me out:
Which is a reference to Sophie’s World for anyone who isn't/hasn't reading/read it.
Timely, 19 minutes ago Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist, posted as his status:
my new terribly valuable acronym: MBH - my brain hurts.
That certainly could be a reaction to have to Sophie’s World, but I am not going to link to any website that spoils the plot or the ending to Sophie’s World; that is until the group and I have finished reading the book ourselves. Although the story does mess with one’s mind. Now I turn to some business, which involves some strong language.

About an hour ago via Facebook for iPhone
Justin Will be performing with the Roving Imp Theatre in an hour and a half at the Chicago Improv Festival! Holy fuck? Why yes, yes holy fuck!
To which 50 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
“Wouldn’t be a proper fuck without ‘holes’, like your girlfriend, Justin.”
About an hour ago I set my status:
Christopher Hurt was asked by Julie to wish luck to One and Omega Directive appearing together as “Roving Imp Theater” and to Spite at the Chicago Improv Festival!
The preceding would be the status to which I made reference at the start of this entry. I can only describe the feeling in my stomach as null.

1 comment:

  1. When I "called you out," I didn't mean to be like "a-ha, you're referencing Sophie's World...and I'm referencing a band from the 80s by saying A-Ha!"
    I meant that your comment was to Julie who, unless she's reading it on her own or has read it before, she wouldn't get the connection because she hasn't read with us since we stopped reading Ender's Game.

    ReplyDelete