The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Following up with some ideas

Recently I was feeling so uninspired, so I think that I will follow up with some ideas for posts that I had proposed in some earlier posts. I believe that yesterday I updated my status too much:

Friday at 8:26 a.m. Christopher Hurt needs another Coca-Cola product to stay awake; time today is moving too slowly!

Friday at 8:51 a.m. Christopher Hurt just used “id est” successfully for the first time!

Friday at 10:53 a.m. Christopher Hurt is reading less Twitter and more blogs today.

Friday at 12:26 p.m. Christopher Hurt helped a woman to borrow a laptop; she brought her small dog-- the office now reeks of dog!

Friday at 12:57 p.m. Christopher Hurt would say to the Architectural Engineering student, Justin, “Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up; it's sapling time!”

Friday at 2:02 p.m. Christopher Hurt has received shirts that his generous and wise mother purchased for him; they should accentuate his semblance of a personal style.

Friday at 4:23 p.m. Christopher Hurt has refiling of a FAFSA to complete some time in the next two months, but tonight he is going to The Roving Imp Theater and Roving Imp Coffee House!

Friday at 4:36 p.m. Christopher Hurt knows not what his sketches initially will be when he resumes drawing.

Friday at 6:06 p.m. Christopher Hurt is the kind of person that you want in your Festival crowd!

Friday at 9:58 p.m. Christopher Hurt reminds you that outside of tuna cans, dolphins serve no porpoise!

Friday at 11:33 p.m. Christopher Hurt finds irony in granting privacy to his friends and their conversation on a public street.

Saturday at 12:11 a.m. Christopher Hurt finds that Friday night is a better night for Game Night, and “Seinfeld” scene-it works wonderfully with the theme of the Festival.

Saturday at 2:18 a.m. Christopher Hurt is fairly well convinced now that “Venture Brothers” is animated in Adobe® Flash®.

Friday into Saturday was a rather successful time for micro-blogging. On my blog I could discuss my history in improv. Doing improv was actually what I have been missing for nearly two weeks: first by helping friends move on Saturday, April 3, then workshops both at the Roving Imp Theater and with Project Improv during the observance of Easter, April 4.

About an hour ago I saw the scene in the first Mission Impossible where I loose my suspension of disbelief, like your girlfriend, where Tom Cruise works for a secret organization and retains his personal creditability after appearing in the recruitment materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment