The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need to read again 004

Last night and this morning the temperatures were in the middle-40s degrees Fahrenheit, which were reminding me to use my winter coat, and that spring has only just begun. Feeling more like this blog exists merely for my disportment, I have been more active on-line.

April 23 at 1:00 a.m. via Mobile Web
Christopher Hurt right now has totally awesome biorhythms; he should still feel fully rested even after just five hours of sleep!
Yes, bizarrely, I actually feel awake on weekday mornings! My friends from the Roving Imp Theater have returned quite tired from the Chicago Improv Festival.

A few seconds ago
Christopher Hurt might have been in the desert on a horse with no name, where there were plants and birds and rocks and things, and he may ask himself: “Well...How did I get here? What have I done?”
7 hours ago a friend replied to my status:
You can say the human heart is only make believe, though sad songs say so much. When the lights go out in the city, and you're dancing with yourself. Marconi plays the mambas, I can see paradise by the dashboard light,; I feel you. :)
11 hours ago David replied:
And you may say to yourself, “I Wanna Be Sadated,” back in the Summer of '69. Don't you ever ask them why. If they told you, you would do anything for love. But you won't eat it, eat it, get yourself some eggs and beat it.
Wow! That was fun! And I know too many different lyrics.
Yesterday I had posted a similar status without asking,“What have I done?” This is only half of the fun I have been having with status updates and comments on Facebook. As just previously stated, everyone returned quite tired from Chicago, so we decided last night to set aside the reading of Sophie's World.

12 hours ago
Christopher Hurt was regaled yesterday evening at the Roving Imp Coffee House by David with epic tales of travels to the Chicago Improv Festival.
12 hours ago David
Saying that I regaled you, I hope this is right by the way, means that you were entertained by my story. If this is the correct definition, I'm glad.
I don't want anyone to think that I was telling a story at the exact same time that I hit you in the street outside the Roving Imp with one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Regal
12 hours ago David
I'll be honest, I had to look it up because I never saw that word used like that before. In the process, I found Buick Regal and thought you'd like the link.
5 hours ago Christopher Hurt
yes, I do like the link, and I hope the Buick Regal GS concept makes production: a manual transmission in a Buick, after years of only slush-boxes!

Regal is only an adjective; however, to regale means to be entertained. I could have also said that I was riveted. To say that I was regaled just had so much more poetry.

Christopher Hurt thinks, “Wicked sweet!”
Kitto I could never afford the Buick Regal GS, but dream and dream suki deshou?

12 hours ago
Christopher Hurt find myself confused as well. When you say new wheels, Jessica, do you mean rims and tires, like Zak is asking, or do you mean “a new set of wheels”?

In context I'm surmising that you mean a new set of tires, because I believe that your car rides on tires mounted to steel rims like my car has (don't be fooled by the wheel covers).

In between calls today I have only been commenting on Facebook, so this is why I am asking ad nauseam. although not necessarily obvious for me in improv, I do tend to over-think things. Let's continue:

So you could also mean new wheels as in new rims, too.
In the final sense, you could mean “a new set of wheels”, which I would take to mean an entirely “new” vehicle.
Which of the preceding do you mean to say?
12 hours ago
Christopher Hurt totally misspelled “ad nauseum”, and instead I will quote The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift:

“Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Another set? No. Look, that was your third set today. I mean, them tires ain't cheap.”
32 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
“which I would take to mean an entirely ‘new’ vehicle”; yes, I was correct.
That is actually a fifth-generation Camry. Also known as the “Drift King”, Keiichi Tsuchiya makes an appearance on the dock in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Yesterday at 9:07 a.m.
Christopher Hurt inappropriately wonders, “♪ Won’t you take me to ‘Vulva Town?’ ♪” I had to once more post this with notes, thus maybe making the thought slightly less inappropriate.
Yesterday at 9:44 a.m.
Chris - The song notes did help.... :)
56 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
“♪ Won’t you take me to ‘Vulva Town?’ ♪”
@David- the ‘hard’ part is finding the ‘Vulva’ on a Volvo, although I could ask someone about that.
See, Volvos are Swedish cars, like Something An Asshole Buys (S.A.A.B.s), so logically the ‘Vulva’ on a Volvo would be labeled in Swedish, but could also logically be indicated in the owner's manual in English...

Goddamn, like your girlfriend, I need a woman...
This is the truth from my heart. I could definitely make a case for purchasing a Mercury Marauder...

No comments:

Post a Comment