The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Botch-fest 011

Christopher Hurt shall endeavor to never again comment on the updates of women, save one, because apparently, like your girlfriend, Mel Gibson, that is what women want.
People’s Blog for the Constitution :: Patriot Award: Dave Mitchell
“Each month, the Bill of Rights Defense Committee recognizes an individual who has done outstanding work in support of civil liberties and the rule of law by honoring her with our Patriot Award. Last June, we were proud to honor Dave Mitchell for his remarkable commitment to the Bill of Rights.”
I am always gonna be alone.
McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: More Realistic Cocktail Names.
“Timothy McSweeney’s Internet Tendency.”
Yes, I am sulking, damn it!
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong, vitriolic language that will also appear in this post.
Three times in the last week, women have told me that they have lost their patience with either my ‘pun-jack’ tendency or the tendency of David and I to riff off each other on their statuses, thereby dominating the thread.

I am fortunately passed my crying phase about this.
Well, FUCK ME!
On this blog, I could very well say who has their patience, but none of them ever fucking read this blog anyway, so what would be the goddamn, motherfucking point?

For years, I will likely continue to be a pussy and a whiny bitch. Excuse me for occasionally giving a shit about your fucking lives!

4 comments:

  1. I think the real issue is that they don't want us to comment after eachother playing off of eachother's comments. Since you didn't state any names, I won't either. But one of them, I'm continuing to comment...directly to the status...and to them. A status compairing 9 days to 9 years had us both commenting with a debate over the math. What I was trying to say was that she was down to practically nothing now.
    Last Friday, the issue was something I said in response to what you had said. Then, I said another assanine comment just as a joke that wasn't related to before and I got the message I told you about. I cried after that but not just because of that. If you read my post from last Saturday morning, I had basically been pushed passed my limit and still being pushed. To me, that message was basically the piss flavored frosting on the piece of shit cake I had that day.
    But I'm not going to stop commenting on her status. I'm just limiting it to saying something (in a non joking way) to her status...or saying that she's doing something that is awesome...and that's it.




    Also, I just had to comment on this:

    “Each month, the Bill of Rights Defense Committee recognizes an individual who has done outstanding work in support of civil liberties and the rule of law by honoring *HER* with our Patriot Award. Last June, we were proud to honor *Dave Mitchell* for his remarkable commitment to the Bill of Rights.”

    Who in the world would name their baby girl Dave? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konata says “ASOBITAI! (I want to play)

    I know what you are saying is correct, David, and I should help my being angry.

    When writing about an individual, one should use him or her, rather than the traditional him, but that is clearly a spelling error or typo, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have made a serious mistake, and I apologize. This is something on which I must continue to work and with which I continue to struggle.

    ReplyDelete