The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 3, 2010

Liberties United derails truisms

Christopher Hurt shares this link as Dodge, the Ford Explorer, and the Ford Motor Company do, too, like your girlfriend.
Poll: 2011 Ford Explorer vs. 2011 Dodge Durango - What’s your pick?Autoblog
“The SUV is dead. Long live the SUV! The 2011 Dodge Durango and Ford Explorer are big departures from the models that they replace.”
Christopher Hurt cannot figure out this mileage quandary after a year of statistics, and does not know what formula to use in Microsoft Office. My Chevy Cavalier posted 24.911 miles per gallon or 9.408 liters per 100 kilometers, which would however be acceptable fuel consumption in a VE Series-II Holden Commodore.
VE Series II: The Very Clever Commodore - Interview with Richard Marshall
“Holden’s Energy and Environment Director, Richard Marshall chats about Holden’s new flex-fuel Series II Commodore. Video 3 of 3.”
I was not disappointed by Dr Pepper; however, that Plato’s Closet can be found, before Plato’s Republic, is disappointing.
The Internet Classics Archive | The Republic by Plato
The Republic by Plato, part of the Internet Classics Archive
I asked my sisters what movie they were watching. One responded, “‘Make Believe’.” I replied, “Okay, I’m imagining that we are watching a movie. What movie are we watching?” She reiterated. I also repeated. I may yet need to go shopping today.
New Exclusive available at Toys R Us on July 1st
“New Exclusive available at Toys R Us on July 1st.”
Christopher Hurt has erroneously been searching for this figure at Walmart, the previous home for exclusive figures, which figures.
What is the Hegelian Dialectic?
“‘...the State “has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.”’ Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall...”
Christopher Hurt watches as day brie became night brie in NASCAR.
Inside the DeLorean factory: Where beautiful cars are made — one at a time - 2010-Sep-07
“Bet you didn’t know there’s a DeLorean factory in Humble. Here’s what goes on there.”
I would to return to bed, now, please?
TopGear USA « Transmission – BBC Top Gear
“Tanner Foust is a renowned stunt driver and X-Games rally gold medallist who’s also done the business at Pikes Peak and in international ice racing championships. Not only that, he beat Jenson Button during 2008’s Race of Champions.”
At work, the filtering system catches better than ninety per cent of e-mail messages which could be considered spam.
Defense.gov News Article: National Debt Poses Security Threat, Mullen Says
“DETROIT, Aug. 27, 2010 - The single biggest threat to national security is the national debt, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said yesterday, underscoring the importance of good fiscal stewardship and a need to stimulate economic growth.”
Sometimes things still get through the defenses:
“Hello My Friend!
I write to you the letter, and I hope to receive the answer from you.
My name is Olga.
I the young woman, me of 29 years, I the blonde live in Russia, city Zelenodolsk.
My city is in 870 km from Moscow.
And if you wish to get acquainted with me, I shall be very happy to answer your letter.
And I would like to tell why I write to you.
The matter is that in 2 weeks I shall visit the USA.
But I have no friends or relatives in the USA.
And while I at all do not know what state better to visit.
In WHAT STATE OR COUNTRY YOU NOW LIVE? We could have our meeting?
Tell to me more about your country or state? What interesting?
I shall have the tourist visa, and I can visit your country.
But main my purpose, it to find the good friend for me.
The man for serious attitudes and if you are now alone?
You have not the wife or children I ask you to write to me the letter.
And we could learn better each other.
I have not boyfriend, and I have not children.
To write to you the letter, I have addressed in agency of acquaintances, and to me give yours e-mail.
It not a spam or other bad things. So, please, answer me!!!
My letter, this offer to acquaintance and to learn better each other.
In my next letter I send you my photo!!! I hope my photo will be well?
And I would like to receive your photo too.

Please, answer only my personal e-mail!

The best regards,

Yours Olga”
This letter is not written very well, and is rather demanding; however, tempting from Olga on the Volga, which rather uncreative. Liberties United derails truisms, like your girlfriend.

1 comment: