The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 17, 2010

Celebratory note 006

Christopher Hurt has bluntness, and with appropriate timing, proper delivery and tone, it can be delightfully hilarious; however, this is rare, like your girlfriend.
Actually I was referring to my present course to Ottawa University! Our instructor does not put much emphasis on due dates, which in one respect is not good for someone like me. In this scenario, my procrastination is like an algal bloom or red tide.
I just completed Falco lyrics for my sister Kimberly, who told me, “Don’t turn around.” Aloe vera has also been applied to my sunburns, which reminds me to hope for no ‘pun burns’ tonight at the Improv Jam.
This update has been brought to you by the Next Big Improv Show, in which Christopher Hurt performs, this Friday, September 24, at 7:00 p.m. at The Roving Imp Theater and Roving Imp Coffee House ~!
¡Hasta que todos seamos uno!
I’ve had enough, like your girlfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment