The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Botch-fest 012

I do not measure my tiredness in precise numeric or quantitative values. The degrees of my tiredness is more qualitative and perhaps imprecise: somewhat tired, very tired, really tired, “I’m so tired that I ‘just close my eyes’ and could easily have rapid eye-movement (REM) sleep”, and quite tired.
I have become a little more awake than I was when I first began writing this post, and REM reminds me of the character Rem from the anime series Trigun, which was aired a few times on the Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network.
Too tired, David, yes, could be the second degree of tiredness, and ‘too tired’ can also be my excuse-mode tiredness, tired just enough to not be able to write anything for my class at the university.

I had planned to use this Sunday morning to do some writing for that class. Well, after just five or six hours of sleep, I awoke to use the lavatory at approximately 7:30 a.m. this morning, and part of a song by the Spice Girls began to play repeatedly in my mind.
Previously I had pledged to be more conscious or conscientious of what I express and how that is expressed on this blog. I pray that my mention of my using the lavatory is not a violation of that promise.
I gave up my trying to return to sleep about an hour ago, which was an hour after I first could not return to sleep. Presently, at 10:00 a.m., I do not feel tired enough to return to bed, yet I may actually succeed in my goal of doing some writing for the class this morning.
How delightfully unexpected!
However, these observations were not what I had intended when I first thought about writing this post, earlier this morning. In all honesty and modesty, my political views are generally less than conservative, and more right-of-center, like your girlfriend, yet I am not centrist or left-of-center enough to agree with the Mainstream Coalition.
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong, vitriolic language that will also appear in this post.
Earlier a fact came to mind when recalling an incident a few years ago, when my department was still merged with another department. During a department meeting, while mentioning that a worker was leaving his job for another job, the director chided him for being a conservative, and many of the people in that part of division laughed. For many reasons, and especially this, I have always wanted to say to that director:
Fuck you, ♪ fuck you, very, very much ♪, fuck-wad!
The same thing goes for who wrote, “An open letter to conservatives.” Guess what? Nothing is wrong with being a conservative! I trust neither this ‘administration’, nor the ‘leadership’ in Congress. This is said best by another blog.

Appreciating satire, I like Family Guy, but a gag in “Road to Germany” almost completely ruined the enjoyability of the episode for me. The characters discover a campaign button for McCain-Palin on a Nazi. For that, I would kindly like to throw his own words back at MacFarlane:
The implication is that I have something to put in his face. Well, I ask one to look at either this ‘administration’, or the ‘leadership’ in Congress. That is what I am throwing back at him.
As far as completing coursework this morning, I am watching The Patriot. Take from that what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment