The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What do you know 003

Christopher Hurt is still not sure how much to care about Broadway, although these are the producers of South Park.
Get Your Tophats Ready, Matt Stone and Trey Parker Set Their Broadway Dates | Comedy Central Insider...
“Matt Stone and Trey Parker have been hard at work creating a new musical called The Book of Mormon (if thereʼs one things those guys love, itʼs Mormons).”
I paused to look at the other screen for new e-mail, and a new message appeared within moments! My timing is good today, like your girlfriend.
Real Drivers Only Need One Tire
“Drifting guru Tetsuya Hibino shows off his famous ‘jumping drift’ — i.e., three wheels off the ground — during the 2010 D1 Grand Prix at the Ebisu Circuit. Photo Credit: Speedhunters / Dino Dalle Carbonare”
I am thoroughly enjoying BIG Wheat Thins right now!
Twitter / Auto 123: The W140 S-Class Was One ...
“The W140 S-Class Was One Tough Cookie http://bit.ly/9OcCQI // 1991 promotional clip.”
Christopher Hurt owes you a mileage statement, My dear America.
When I was not able to follow the Family Guy episode on the Official - [adult swim] on the Cartoon Network, I had to stop playing a video game; Fury3 was released by Microsoft in 1995. My Chevy Cavalier posted 27.210 miles per gallon or 8.613 liters per 100 kilometers.
While watching the Science Channel last night, I learned many fascinating things about the Sun.
Wonders of the Solar System : Science Channel
“Take a journey in space to some of the most powerful, mysterious and beautiful places in our solar system. From the devastatingly violent storms of Jupiter to...”
Earlier, the host of the show also said the Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon. He has a British accent, so he must be correct.
Saudi Aramco World : Arabic in the Sky
“Rigel, Deneb, Aldebaran and Vega are familiar first-magnitude stars; Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka are the stellar trio that make up the belt of the constellation Orion. The names of all these starsâand of some 200 others come from Arabic, part of a westward transfer of knowledge that sheds light on...”
I did not realize quite how tired I was this morning until I looked away from the computer screen. Unlike the Sun, I cannot shed light on anything, though I emit heat.
This might seem non sequitur, but a departmental e-mail, by asking if anyone could shed light on a situation, asked if anyone had any information about something. I now realize that on this status my comment has resulted in humor vampirism, if any humor was to be had by vaguely likening myself to a lamp or stellar object.
When I should have been using indefinite articles, I have been using definite articles, like your girlfriend.
“Next year’s technology budgets are mostly flat, and cutting costs remains a top priority, but it’s not all gloom and doom for IT.”
With the opposite meaning in mind, I also misused ‘austere’ the other day, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment