The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 29, 2016

As Perfect a Thursday 040

I forgot to wish Happy Big-Block Days to everyone!
You left a piece out, she said to me condescendingly. My friend Ronni and I were going to game night because it took me a little longer than usual to upload a post to my blog, and Tuesday night was also a night for severe weather, so there was water in our basement on Wednesday morning, when I got around to pay most of my bills.
I made sure to get some laundry done for my father as Thursday is his laundry day. Before I return for my afternoon route.

I went to Hurricane Allie’s for chicken wings at a special price of $0.75 each, and I was warned that they were just cooked, yet I burned part of my upper lip.

I had time to attend an event at The Foundry at McCoy’s in Westport, but I really don’t get a chance to go to bed that early on a Thursday  night, so I missed the party, but I indulged in dollar dog days again at Sonic.

I also heard the last Jam or no Jam from Will Sterrett, and his final broadcast with the Jonathan Weir Show.
“Above all, keep loving one another earnestly,
since love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)”
Fluttershy, Rainbow and Sunset Shimmer
Fluttershy, Rainbow and Sunset Shimmer by borickrut on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment