The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A second out of Phase 028

To search for a summer job should begin soon for me, and I would be fortunate to find work as a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - amanuensis: a person employed to write what another dictates; secretary. Except for a fraction of time that morning, Monday has been go, go, go. I was on a different route until 5 o’clock, so little time to get to Bonner Springs Toastmasters, where the audience thought I gave my best ever speech.
“For the word of God is living and active,
sharper than any two-edged sword,
piercing to the division of soul and of spirit,
of joints and of marrow, (Hebrews 4:12)
and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
Grammar Counts
Grammar Counts by dm29 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment