The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A second out of Phase 027

While I work Saturday and Sunday at the pizza place, also evenings on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I listen to the Jonathan Weir Show on KMBZ, where Kate Haugan was a guest a few times to promote sets at the Kick Comedy Theater.
As part of Ham-Kitty, her most recent show was Saturday, 16th April, a party which I missed. I should also mention; the Keyword to Cash has returned, and most days I’ve been missing those. Good news, my father’s blood pressure is in the correct range, so he could go to the rehabilitation center, when they have vacancy.
“But the angel said to the women, ‘Do not be afraid,
for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.

He is not here, for he has risen, as he said.
Come, see the place where he lay.
‘Little Red Corvette’ By Prince Isn’t Fashun Ponies
Fashun Ponies by NCMares on DeviantArt
Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead,
and behold, he is going before you to Galilee;
there you will see him. See, I have told you.’ (Matthew 28:5-7)”

No comments:

Post a Comment