The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Postscript to Experiment 642

As friends and I gathered at Jack in the Box early, early this morning, we encountered this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - endemic: natural to or characteristic of a specific people or place.
Josh and I then discussed presidential candidates. Trump is not afraid to opine, yet such does not qualify him as a leader. Hillary is mostly foam; same as the recent publicity shot.

Josh also observed that Democrats hold Messianic beliefs about their candidates, “Try, try, try to understand / Bernie Sanders -- He’s a magic man

I must admit, the last two days I have waited until late in the day to blog, so the result has been somewhat less than I was quite pleased when I finished my taxes on Tuesday morning.

Emancipation Day is celebrated in the District of Columbia, and many federal entities, and some local school districts were closed on the Friday, so I had a day off and slept until I had to be awake and go to work at the pizza place.

Regularly I have mentioned road work and related delays, so tonight I went to South Lone Elm Road and I-35 and drove through the construction from south of Old 56 Highway and Santa Fe Street.

After Ronni and I had game night at David’s house, we realized that the all electric house was continuing to its new home at the former King Louie. We arrived before the house also arrived at 83rd Street, then followed the transit until 89th Street and Metcalf.
“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress,
or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?

As it is written, ‘For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.’

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us
A pony riding a “hoverboard” around
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers,
nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, (Romans 8:35-39)

nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment