The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, April 25, 2016

Don’t Think I Don’t Think about It 004

Only recently did I become aware “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It” is also a song by Darius Rucker, whose music I appreciate more since he became a country artist than Hootie & The Blowfish.
Last Friday, my sister Kimberly would have been thirty. Tonight at Bonner Springs Toastmasters, if I am scheduled to speak, then I will use events described in Wolf Creek Pass to describe the human body during a Transient Ischemic Attack, which happened to my father on his birthday.
“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.’ (John 14:6)”
Fluttershy A Pleasant Interruption
Fluttershy | Fog on the boat [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment