The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Opening Day

Sunday is opening day for the Kansas City Royals, Cheap Trick was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and this post could potentially deviate from this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - brevity: the quality of expressing much in few words.
Those events are both worthy of celebratory notes, yet I will be opening myself a bit now; the Old Girl does have satellite navigation, yet I have chosen to use Garmin, whose last update is over a year old: where I’m going there are no roads.

Also, a former coworker from the Arby’s in Mission, Kansas was strangely in the lobby of one of the hotels to which I was making a delivery, and she told me that she was recently in hospital. And she wasn’t even the former coworker with the chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder.

As confirmed by a medical doctor, I have full-on bronchitis, so I have had to cancel on friends last week; I don’t want to accidentally get them sick with something.
“Bring the full tithe into the storehouse,
that there may be food in my house.
And thereby put me to the test,
says the LORD of hosts, (Malachi 3:10)
if I will not open the windows of heaven for you
and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.”
♪ Reunited and it feels so good / Reunited ’cause we understood ♪
Reunited by dragonfoxgirl on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment