The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Humor vampirism 024

Sylvia Robinson even wrote a song for you to get to know Sean!
See what I did there?
I listen to more than my fair share of Trend KC with Burns & Monacelli, and they were fun to tease. To help Burns interact with an intern, they were discussing an article from Mashable about small talk.
I saw I saw
“As for the rich in this present age,
charge them not to be haughty,
nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches,
but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.

They are to do good, to be rich in good works,
to be generous and ready to share, (1 Timothy 6:17-19)
Rainbow Power Rarity
Rainbow Power Rarity by dstears on DeviantArt
thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future,
so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment