The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 1, 2016

The present is full of Goodness, part Five

Wednesday, I had an appointment, yet like a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - ninny-hammer: a fool or simpleton, I forgot to take the medication for my blood pressure the night before, so I might not be able to get a dental cleaning at Johnson County Community College this term.
In the category of same name, my friend likes to visit Roni’s Pub and Kitchen on Wednesdays for half price wings, and Orlando for a game called Ingress. I left her off at the airport today at noon. Work at the pizza place is as challenging and rewarding as ever, yet I am continuing to fight the sickness from a fortnight ago.
“In the path of your judgments,
O LORD, we wait for you; (Isaiah 26:8)
your name and remembrance are the desire of our soul.”
Pinkie Pie EG
Pinkie Pie EG by MLP-FIM24 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment