The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sugars, the fermentation begins!

Christopher Hurt thanks Naomi Wolf, but wishes that she would link to her article directly, like your girlfriend.
BURMA DIGEST » Article » Muppets and Middle East Peace
Naomi Wolf is a political activist and social critic whose most recent book is Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries.
I watched Invasion of the Giant Jellyfish on the Science Channel and ate some Reese’s. This evening I was more motivated to write for my class at Ottawa University, until 9:00 p.m., when I mentally checked out. Christopher Hurt thinks that “Patriot Games” is one of the best episodes of Family Guy, which currently airs on the Official - [adult swim] on the Cartoon Network.
Alpha and Omega pleasantly tingled my furry senses.”
Yes, I usually make a point of seeing movies which I intend to enjoy, and I usually enjoy movies which I intend to see. The class is called Individual in Society. In the movie, many themes occur along those lines, but particularly with friendships, which is the theme of the paper.
Sugars, the fermentation begins, “Ah! What did I tell you? 88 miles per hour!
I think that I must have just written the first line for one of my papers!
Ah, so you are not speaking of the Cardassians, with which I always confuse these Kardashian people. The attractive waist-to-hip ratio is 0.7 by the way.
(slides back, under rock)
Too bad, but I do not think that I am allowed use hyper-links within the piece. At this time, I am also getting a better glimpse of my subconscious mind at work, I suppose, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment