The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is 22 April anything special?

Non-ironically for one of my sisters, Earth Day was selected as her day of birth, or rather for the Caesarian section, a very happy birthday. On Facebook, I have been linking to red cars to counteract all this “green”. Consciously I did not even realize that that was what I was doing until I had shared links to three cars. Following this revelation, I began to intentionally link to red cars. Density is a property of matter.

Technically the first two links to red cars were “green”: the first to a THINK electric vehicle (EV), and the second to a Ford concept using EcoBoost™ technology. After choosing to “like” Autocar, I shared another link about the Toyota FT-86 Concept,“Christopher Hurt would say, ‛Hachi-roku,’ like Cartman from South Park says, ‛Sega Dreamcast’.”

Links about the US debut of the Ferrari 458 Italia, about example 100,000 of the Chevy Camaro, and about rear-wheel-drive platform sharing between Chrysler and Alfa Romeo followed.

One person, with whom I became a friend on Facebook yesterday, liked the link to the EV.
My friends on Facebook are awesome!

When I first joined Facebook on Saturday, April 11, 2009, I had known most of my friends in person from the Roving Imp Theater and Coffee House. Early a few friends found me through the features “People You May Know” or “Search for People”. With less alliteration, I was suggested to a few friends, and a few friends were suggested to me, but at least one-half of my friends also play Mafia Wars and found me through at least one “add group” on Facebook.

During most of my waking hours, I primarily use a desktop computer to connect to Facebook. The clipboard in Windows XP sees much use, especially since my blog is in one browser tab, and Facebook in another tab. After feeling uninspired last week, I have began to more often comment on my Facebook activity on my blog. Yes, my life may actually be quite dull.

Trip to the world Yo! here we go unknown world

4 hours ago Christopher Hurt
Julie is part of the ensemble One at the Roving Imp Theater. One and Omega Directive were selected to be Apprentice Teams at the Chicago Improv Festival. One and Omega Directive are appearing together as “Roving Imp Theater”. Apprentice Teams are listed at the end of the page.

Back when people actually cared enough to come to my improv shows, I would count down hours, at the tenth of hours, to the show. Quarters of hours are certainly accurate enough, David.
28 seconds ago Christopher Hurt
Okay “♪ The Final Countdown ♪” is cool again for me. Both relating to your departure for the Chicago Improv Festival and for the Holden VE Clubsport!
3 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
Max Casella, from Doogie Howser, M.D., starred in a TV movie Race Against Tomorrow (1991), where after drinking water contaminated with raw sewage, in his mind he travels to 2058.
The Relocation Police come after him and once resettled only enough resources exist for him “to have a two-minute shower every ten days.”
Thank goodness he awoke to discover the error of his ways and that the old lady, to whom he was speaking in the future, was his classmate! Whoa!
I can't find Race Against Tomorrow in Casella's filmography, but it was memorable for the Chevy Lumina minivan done up to look like a police vehicle.
The previous quotes were modified to include links. I was explaining to a friend of Julie about why Julie was leaving for Chicago. I am not so much as jealous as I will be bored, like your girlfriend. Please consider this post a sequel, Stopgap Two.

2 comments:

  1. The car in that video on YouTube was Blue (as opposed to red or green).
    Call me weird, but I really want a green car...both green as in eco friendly and green as in painted green.
    This will be my last time typing anything on blogspot until I get back.
    Catch you on the flip side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is “♪ The Final Countdown ♪” with the original video.
    David, you are technically correct; however, earlier I mentioned all six links to red cars. I would also never call you weird, because that goes without saying, and that is also an endearing quality about you.
    Back in my day, saying, “Catch you on the flip side” meant something else.

    ReplyDelete