The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, April 26, 2010

MBH - my brain hurts 001

I have to again thank Craig Newmark for his acronym: MBH - my brain hurts. Recently I was corrected for my use of a colloquialism, although I did attempt a defense:

Yesterday at 11:12 a.m. Christopher Hurt
Wicked !
Yesterday at 2:53 p.m.
wicked sweet...Christopher...wicked sweet!
Yesterday at 2:58 p.m. Christopher Hurt
thank you, but never mean “Wicked !” any other way.
Yesterday at 9:40 p.m. Christopher Hurt
OK OK OK Wicked sweet!
Yesterday at 9:42 p.m.
Thanks... Like it!
Predictably since then I have been using “Wicked sweet!” to comment to many statuses, so much that MBH! In using this colloquialism, it is the truth from my heart; I am being genuine.

A long-time member of the Harris Poll Online, I like to complete on-line surveys. Those invitations usually go to my America Online address. I can receive HIpoints and I can enter HIstakes. Some surveys are short, like the one I just finished, but others can make MBH!

Via Mobile Web 2 hours ago
Christopher Hurt needs to be under a waterfall, so that he might cleanse himself from Bank of America. He looks forward to ending that relationship when he has paid off the car loan!
a few seconds ago
Christopher Hurt could not remember the Japanese word at the time.
a few seconds ago
Christopher Hurt might have been in the desert on a horse with no name, where there were plants and birds and rocks and things, and he may ask himself: “Well...How did I get here?”
Beat_ Lolich, like your girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment