The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 19, 2015

Humor vampirism 019

The revamped ‘Annie’ is rife with lousy musical performances and cloying, self-referential jokes,” as opposed to a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - afflated: having inspiration; inspired.
“9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.
10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love,
just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.
11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you,
and that your joy may be full. (John 15:9-11)”
Maybe far away / Or maybe real nearby / He may be pouring her coffee / She may be straightening his tie!
Kurumi, Kantoku - Arch Linux by Dannie92 on DeviantArt
Changing These Two Laws Would Appropriately Commemorate MLK Day
“We should provide more opportunities for African-Americans, and all Americans, to lead productive lives, on MLK Day and every other.”

No comments:

Post a Comment