The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 29, 2015

see what I did there 017

Why / Our backs are now against the wall? / Listen all y’all, it’s a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - cabotage: navigation or trade along the coast.
Malls just won’t really exist in another 20 years
In the ‘70s and ‘80s, the shopping mall was THE place to be. Even in the ‘90s and early 2000s, I remember begging my mom to take me and my girlfriends to ...”
“24 The God who made the world and everything in it,
being Lord of heaven and earth,
does not live in temples made by man,
25 nor is he served by human hands,
as though he needed anything,
since he himself gives to all mankind life
and breath and everything. (Acts 17:24-25)”
All the reasons Phoebe was hands down the best character on ‘Friends’
Photo: Rose-luck (Roses are Magic)

No comments:

Post a Comment