The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Whirlwind weekend 019

Every weekend is not a whirlwind weekend, although by appearances this last weekend certainly qualifies the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - glut: an excessive supply or amount; surfeit.
On Sunday, my friend Josh and I watched “Mother’s Rosario” at his home. After work on Monday, I attended Bonner Springs Toastmasters, where I informed them about my forthcoming absence, afterward David and I visited his grandmother. Tuesday I ran a few errands, caught up some accounts, later worked at another Arby’s, and slept for the following half day.
“12 It is an abomination to kings to do evil,
for the throne is established by righteousness. (Proverbs 16:12)”
A companion piece to braggart Pinkie Pie Mad Hatter design
Queen of Hearts by sambragg on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment