The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 8, 2015

With Apologies to John DeLorean

What is that CHP vehicle in the rear view mirror?
“For three decades, the California Highway Patrol has...”
With apologies to John DeLorean, “Ha! 90? Tarnation,
son, who’d ever need to be in such a hurry?”
“12 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved,
compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness,
and patience, 13 bearing with one another and,
if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other;
as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
14 And above all these put on love, (Colossians 3:12-14)
which binds everything together in perfect harmony.”
Merry Christmas to all of you, have a good time this day with their families.
.:Merry Christmas to All:. by The-Butcher-X on DeviantArt
Layoffs Begin as States React to Major Drop in Oil Prices
“Given the major drop in the price of crude oil, states that are dependent on the ...”
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, ‘She pulled me over because I didn’t turn on my headlights, and I didn’t signal when I went into the other lane. I thought she was a tailgater,’ so I plead ‘no contest’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment