The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 26, 2015

What’s very unknown, Too

I should’ve known things were going too good; ignorance truly is Blind Spot Information System. I don’t know when or if I’m starting at the Internal Revenue Service. Recruiting says I should have received a commitment letter via email, so I’ll have to call tomorrow morning, because human resources closed at three this afternoon.
You Don’t Know Jack can certainly be said to me, and I was so arrogantly pleased last week, so I’m just a victim of a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - subrogate: to put into the place of another.
“Unlike Washington DC, I have work at a job to do tonight, so I shan’t be watching the bad comedy wherein everything is a lie. Besides, next week, I become part of the System. We’re ‘them.’ We’re ‘they.’ We are the seasonal employees for the Internal Revenue Service.”
“14 The Lord will fight for you,
and you have only to be silent. (Exodus 14:14)”
Over which met in different world, graffiti three points that was posted on twitter
Graffiti summarized the 15 | Tomohiro Koda [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment