The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 23, 2015

They’re so Fancy

Actively, I don’t write reviews, and Egocentric Universe: Adventures in Babysitting was as recently as I felt so compelled. To publish any post, I describe my methods in Egocentric Universe: Blogger versus WordPress, so I’m not necessarily a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - railbird: any kibitzer or self-styled critic or expert.
“16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. (John 15:16)”
Since last drew a Viper, this is Ford GT, so I’m required a center stripe in American car.
Ford GT | NaYura @ one went [pixiv]
With Bill Murray, Melissa McCarthy, Naomi Watts, Jaeden Lieberher, St. Vincent is Bad Santa, and Gran Torino, mixed with Mr. Holland’s Opus.

No comments:

Post a Comment