The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I find your naïveté refreshing

While visiting the Cloisters, in Gargoyles, Demona tells Brooklyn, “I find your naïveté refreshing.” I believe advertising, so I suppose that I have a refreshing naivete as well.

April 20 at 1:03 a.m.
Christopher Hurt wonders why he should have to raise his Angus game, McDonald's®?
Like all televised sports, NASCAR events have many commercial interruptions, but also during the coverage itself, like the DirecTV Head2Head, where the anchors try to set up a rivalry between drivers. I even found myself going downstairs so that I could continue to watch the Aaron's 499 and simultaneously could go on-line to the Nationwide® Insurance Code Spotter to enter the code.

Of course, tagging official pages on Facebook is very easy and is one of my favorite things to do. Even when celebrating the birthday of my youngest sister, I could not help tagging.
Christopher Hurt just celebrated the birthday of his sister. We had some pizza from Pizza Hut, some Dr Pepper, some overly indulgent fudge cake, and some vanilla ice cream.
Generally speaking the sequel is not as good as the original. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.® is never going to be as good as a driver as his father, and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will never win a NASCAR Cup championship! The cheers at Talladega Superspeedway are ridiculous for that driver as he heads to the front of the field.

The cheers for that driver are ridiculous in general, and so are the cheers for Obama. Obama became President and has nothing in his presidency to deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

Thank God, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. did not win the race today. There was a man, a plan, a canal, like your girlfriend, Panama, and perhaps a plan behind the crater in the Yucatán.

No comments:

Post a Comment