The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bring the beat back 000

In my first entry, I made the mission statement, “My purpose in creating this blog is simply for the purpose of blogging.” Simultaneously I would like to wax poetic and be technically correct, and I would like to call my mission statement, “Descartes-esque tautology,” but really I don't know what any of that even means, without first having more than forty seconds to check Wikipedia.

In reality I suppose that I am placing too much emphasis on this blog. I will reiterate that we have it pretty damn good in this country, although the plight of small pickup trucks is deplorable.

Bring the beat back, ride on ride on

Saturday, April 24, I went to the Fishtank to enjoy some improv comedy with KC Crossroads Comedy. Previously I had volunteered to work at the box office. While I had the opportunity to move my chair to where I could have seen the shows, I did not move the chair. Though from what I could hear, Not A Great Gorilla, Slow Adults Playing, and Loaded Dice were all quite good.

Sunday I have rehearsal with Project Improv at Johnson County Community College. Nothing I have said was bogus; this nation suckles too much at the teat of the Democrats, like your girlfriend, and Obama is much like Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment