The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, April 19, 2010

A curious one, this one

Curious fact that I am actually awake this morning, I got some rest last night, but not a lot of sleep. This situation is the opposite of last Friday.

April 16 at 2:40 a.m. Christopher Hurt might get some sleep tonight, but he's actually hoping for some rest.

On Saturday, April 24, I will likely go to the Fishtank to enjoy some improv comedy with KC Crossroads Comedy.

Would I be correct to say that I am jealous that I am not going to the Chicago Improv Festival with many of my friends from the Roving Imp Theater? To say so, I would not be technically correct, the best kind of correct. I am not so much as jealous as I will be bored.

Informed by Asian Martin that three days remained in the promotion, last week I registered and received a free week of on-line access to Automotive News, who quotes, “Carlos Hoz de Vila, head of Condor Automotive in West Chester, Pa., ‘It feels like the car business again’.”

Last Wednesday, the new season of MythBusters premiered on the Discovery Channel.


The new season is least as entertaining as the preceding animated GIF image; someone on Twitter linked to the image, saying he could not stop watching that image.

So this week for five days, I will find myself in a new environment, wanting to follow Ohayon, or to visit Izhevsk. MythBusters airs just before South Park, the 200th episode of South Park premiered Wednesday, April 14, at 10:00 p.m./9:00 p.m. Central on Comedy Central, and the second part of the two-part story airs this Wednesday, April 21.

Not much makes me prouder than the longest blog post that I have ever written, like your girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like taking that image and editing it by putting music to it. It needs music.
    The Myth Busters one that is.

    ReplyDelete