The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

SO MUCH WIN 007

DC Rocked: Cantor Loses to Tea Party Challenger!
“(The Blaze) – After being all but counted out, tea party activist David Brat pulled off a stunning victory against House Majority Leader Eric Cantor Tuesday in the Virginia GOP primary for the U.S. House of Representatives, the Associated Press reports. With 220 of 243 precincts reporting, Brat …”
“A Tea Party candidate soundly defeated House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., on Tuesday, sending shockwaves through the Republican establishment and the Democratic Party. And Dave Brat, the 52-year-old chairman of the Randolph-Macon College Department of Economics and Business in Ashland, Va., …”
The best is yet to come,” quotes William Shakespeare.
Cantor loss immigration reform death knell
“The majority leader's defeat dooms any lingering chance of a breakthrough.”
“2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so,
would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again and will take you to myself,
that where I am you may be also. (John 14:2-3)”

No comments:

Post a Comment