The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cool; thanks, Brother

California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) will tell you, “Procrastination is a complex psychological behavior that affects everyone to some degree or another.”
Peach Princess
Peach Princess | Masao [pixiv]
“I misunderstood, and I’ve put it in the night depository. Oh, and Emily was God sent, and ended the war of attrition for the dishes in the sink.”
For whom I am house-sitting, Professor Denton replied, “Cool; thanks, Brother,”
I’ve got the title for my getting organized speech, “House-sitting, because you can’t take it with You.”
“12 I know how to be brought low,
and I know how to abound.
In any and every circumstance,
I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger,
abundance and need. (Philippians 4:12)”

See more on Know Your Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment