The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Solstice = CB³

When I took twice the daily dosage of allergy medicine to stop my eyes from watering, today is in Tony Stark contrast to yesterday evening, when my friend Aaron joined me at an open jam with The Coyote Bill Boogie Band at Freddy T’s Sports Bar & Grill Olathe.
10 Signs Your BFF Knows You Better Than Anyone Else
“Last year, I attended an improv show where a fellow audience member had the most ridiculous, sinister and maniacal laugh I’d ever heard. He hijacked the entire performance with his malevolent cackling, and after 20 minutes of nonstop noise-making on his end, I recorded the laugh for my best friend…”
“3 The Lord appeared to him from far away.
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. (Jeremiah 31:3)”
½ Price Shakes all day, June 19th, you’re not just reading things
Summer Bum by Quila-Quila on deviantART
“The Fraunhofer ISE research institute has announced that Germany set a record high for solar use on June 9—on that day 50.6 of all electricity consumed in the country came from solar power. The record occurred over a holiday, which meant less demand, but it still marks a major step forward for the .…”
“SONIC: 1/2 Price Shakes all day, June 19th. Yup, we said it-
you’re not just reading things. Summer Solstice = Love. Enjoy!”

No comments:

Post a Comment