The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father’s Day!

To celebrate Father’s Day, my sister treated us to lunch at José Peppers.
The Amazing Benefits of Having a Stay-at-Home Dad
“I never had an alarm clock growing up. Instead, I woke up to my dad whistling and stirring my hot chocolate every morning. I can still hear the spoon clinking against the mug all the way from my room, summoning me to the kitchen table where my entire breakfast was perfectly made. The same went for …”
‘Game of Thrones’ fans wish Tywin Lannister Happy Father’s Day
“The ‘Game of Thrones’ finale coincided with Father’s Day, and fans on Twitter were quick to point out that irony.”
“13 As a father shows compassion to his children,
so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him. (Psalm 103:13)”
Father’s Day in those days was happy
Father’s Day | Getchu [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment