The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 26, 2014

As perfect a Thursday 023

On some rare occasions, I post a celebratory note, or I ask, “see what I did there?” Other times, I will just favorite, or re-tweet Jeremy Danner, and suddenly I am followed by “fan artist extraordinaire Pixelkitties,” or who knows, “the Pinkie Pie of Rock Andrew W.K.
Twitter / Andrew W.K.: “@DavidProv @chris_m_hurt @Jeremy_Danner Holy cow! This party is growing by the minute! So many friends are showing up to rage and rampage!”
“61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,
because the Lord has anointed me (Isaiah 61:1)
to bring good news to the poor;
he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to those who are bound. . . .”
PINKIE W.K.
PINKIE W.K. by dreampaw on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment