The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 27, 2014

But now, We look It in the Eye

Tuesday, I went to the Urgency Room Merriam, where I received a prescription for some erythromycin ophthalmic ointment, and instructions to consult an optometrist if I experienced no improvement in three days, so I today sought eye treatment at KU Eye Clinic. For I am sure that neither tiredness, nor allergies, nor diabetes, was the cause of the problems with my eye, but rather a genetic, chronic, and degenerative condition.
Keratoconus: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
“Keratoconus is a condition in which your eye’s cornea is unable to hold its round shape. WebMD explains how to recognize and treat the condition.”
“9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. . . . (Deuteronomy 7:9)”
Magical Girl Mirai
Magical Girl Mirai | rosuuri [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment