The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Hard Day’s Night

Of whom this episode reminds me, my former manager
at JCCC was one of the most kind to me.
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies
“‘It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies’ is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season of My Little Pony ...”
The 9 Most Epic Texting Pranks Of All Time. The 3rd One Killed Me...LOL!
“This guy has been pranking random strangers for years. His funniest moments are so evil but so darn funny.”
It’s been a hard day’s night / I should be sleeping like a log ♪
Line of punishing Midwest thunderstorms weakens
“Punishing thunderstorms weakened Wednesday as they pushed across the Midwest, causing some flash-flooding and minor wind damage in parts of southern Illinois and eastern Missouri.”
“4 Whoever says I know him but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: 6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. (1 John 2:4-6)”
The 10 Thinking Errors That Will Hold You Back In Life
“Our thoughts aren't always rational or even realistic. At one time or another, we all experience these 10 common thinking errors.”
I have yet to opine on Wednesday night; while I learned much, I am unsure to whether or not I would like to work with that manager again.

No comments:

Post a Comment