The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Adventures in House-sitting

Yes, two of my best friends, Denton and Hannah, “arranged for me to live in their home, where I will perform specified duties to care for their home, and pets while they are away,” and are traveling across the western United States to wed in a drive-through ceremony, where Elvis will perform and preside.
“13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3)”
Celestia and my favorite little Luna timed doodle before bed
Sisters by Eevie-chu on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment