The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

And I am sure of This

Because my general manager called, “Getting back to work: Returning to the labor force after an absence,” could be recommended reading me, as I will back on Monday.
‘Bayonetta’ Developer is Working on a ‘The Legend of Korra’ Game
“Just in time for this Friday’s debut of The Legend of Korra: Book Three comes the announcement of a video game developed by none other than Platinum Games. The studio that brought us action heavy-hitters like Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and Vanquish is taking a crack at the animated …”
“6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)”
Secreta Altare Window 5: Rarity
Secreta Altare Window 5: Rarity by Cigitia on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment