The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 19, 2014

I found the Spring

My general manager met with me, and will speak with the district manager to see if I may return to work; such is also true for Secretary of State John Kerry.
John Kerry to Get Stuck in Iraq - The Rush Limbaugh Show
“RUSH: President Obama also said that he is going to send John Kerry to Iraq, which means to me that I guess Kerry didn’t do well enough in school. You’re probably scratching your head and saying, ‘What are you talking about, Rush?’ Let me explain ...”
“12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled,
and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. (Matthew 23:12)”
Because I want to deliver this joy, housed in the viewfinder, I send to you
Spring in the Finder | Mana brackets Laughing @ Twitter [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment