The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 15, 2017

SO MUCH WIN 017

“That’s not me and I don’t know where those belong!”
I gave an answer to someone who wasn’t even talking to me, and a neighbor who apparently finds things funnier while chewing something agreed with the hilarity!
My wish came true / To my surprise /
“Lift up your eyes on high and see: (Isaiah 40:26)
who created these? He who brings out their host by number,
calling them all by name, by the greatness of his might,
and because he is strong in power not one is missing.”
FUNNY!!!!!!!!
FUNNY!!!!!!!! by quizia on DeviantArt
Sammy Hagar and I have gripes about and ways to handle traffic; construction will complicate travel for some colleagues yet might not affect my travels.
Gamma waves in this sector of space create marginal navigational probabilities,” so I’d been up and down the road to find no staircase, I quipped.
The brothers were talking and one has been listening to podcasts about games, specifically about journalists hype new versions, “Assassin’s Creed is Assassin’s Creed except you have to skateboard down a pyramid with Anubis on your back.”
“Of course, if the skateboard breaks, you’ll be looking for alternative transportation: a new bus,” Oh, that’s right, I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment