The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 17, 2017

High and Low

“Now we are running in a pack to the place you don’t know / And I want you to know that I’ll always be around / Down where the summer and the late nights last forever”
Saturday night, I visited Denton and Hannah, when a someone critical to their crew for Missouri River 340 also stopped by. Sunday night, Josh and I found KADO: The Right Answer at Crunchyroll which makes me want to skip Arrival.
Sunset Shimmer Pony by KyssS90
Sunset Shimmer Pony by KyssS90 on DeviantArt
“For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. (James 3:7-9)”

No comments:

Post a Comment