The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 31, 2017

Bring the Beat back 031

These paydays over three weekends are never fun, so I'm starting to look at what money I’m going to have left by next Monday; what I can do?
I’m doing this again Sunday despite “Backdating’s not a pretty picture, and I don’t like doing it!”
“Keep your life free from the love of money,
and be content with what you have, for he has said,
‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’ (Hebrews 13:5)”
Attack on Sunset by Daughter of Fantasy
Attack On Sunset by Daughter-of-Fantasy on DeviantArt
If you’re Boyz II Men you make anything sound good,” so life is more than watching classic ‘Top Gear,’ it’s about watching videos of farting girls until four in the morning, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment