The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 9, 2017

To be real

July 17 is the last day to withdraw from a summer 8-week course with a W or request pass/fail grade option.
I was going to redeem myself for Tuesday, but awake since quarter to six this morning I thought I was supposed to call when I’d arrived at Shawnee Mission Park, where all entrances were closed for a cycling event. When Denton and Hannah were ready, I was already burned out and returning home.
Yesterday I saw Spider-Man: Homecoming with Bennigan and watched randomized anime using the feature on Crunchyroll. Where the Streets have all Names I also stopped by to say hello to an evening manager and one of the delivery drivers; I had visited two weeks ago and spoken with a day manager, a server, and another delivery driver.
“Trust in the LORD forever, (Isaiah 26:4)
for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.”
Starting Life in Another World | SteamyTomato [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment