The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 14, 2017

As perfect a Thursday 051

Yeah, I’m gonna have to backdate a post for Wednesday, and I’d like to think that I have isolated what I was doing to make work awful.
For our team dinner, our team lead chose a recently opened American restaurant. The food was good, but a little pricey.

Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten a new car battery earlier this week, I was precise about a payment, yet I forgot another payment hadn’t posted to my account, so I’m overdrawn; no thanks to their fee either.

Despite this, I’m again disinclined to accept over time Saturday because I have another way to cover this overdraft.
“the LORD appeared to him from far away. (Jeremiah 31:3)
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.”
Teacup Besties
Teacup Besties by ChocoChaoFun on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment