The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, April 17, 2017

Whirlwind weekend 035

Great news, your federal return was accepted by the IRS, yet their correspondence makes me feel, “The Income Tax Basically Implies that Government Owns You.”
Monday morning I finally copied some music to my smartphone,
and many songs are from Rhema and Integrity Music,
which reminds me of my mother;
there were literally no words Easter Sunday,
What We Lost When We Lost Our Hymnals.”
Sonata Bunny
Sonata Bunny by imDRUNKonTEA on DeviantArt
“Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. (Philippians 2:5-8)”

No comments:

Post a Comment