The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Curmudgeon 101

Tree trimming, inquiry from Dell, and other noises are making it impossible to return to sleep this morning so I may have to take Extreme Measures, meaning caffeine, and its most potent an absorbable form - - coffee
You’re calling because you’re concerned about my privacy and because someone has allegedly been accessing my email from Texas ... Paris, Texas?
I am way too tired for this; I said they could call me back in an hour, so I was going to go back to bed for an hour, which I tried but realized that was going to be futile, and I went to Hurricane Allie's instead, and rejected the call on my mobile.
“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)”
Pinkie Pie Joyful Face
Pinkie Pie Joyful Face by illumnious on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment