The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Tippin’s Gourmet Pies, Easter

“How does it feel to be sixty-six today?” I asked my father on his birthday.
“I’m tired,” he replied, “time for my mid-afternoon nap.”
We have all had a full day. I attended Easter service like I promised, and I misunderstood when my father and sister said they were going to pick up something from Hen House Market, so I got myself something from Walmart Neighborhood Market.

Ronni called me, and we ran some errands this afternoon ahead of her family gathering. The conversation with my father was after I returned home.

Why Do Some Americans Admire Putin?” an article from Intellectual Takeout got me to think about Epic Rap Battles of History, so I commented the relevant episode and watched several more, which promptly delayed this post.

Josh is working with a filming crew today, yet I suppose I could watch some anime myself, except I have the premieres of Doctor Who and Top Gear to watch from the DVR.
“Blessed are the peacemakers, (Matthew 5:9)
for they shall be called sons of God.”
Happy Easter Weekend 2017
Happy Easter Weekend 2017 ! by ShutterflyEQD on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment