The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy day of Mirth

Last weekend, new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Doctor Who and Top Gear cheered me up; they’re also new this weekend, but I really need to see some Ham Kitty at the Kick Comedy Theater.
I’ve never liked Earth Day, I can never forgive its self-aggrandizing Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - green-collar - noting or pertaining to workers, jobs, or businesses that are...
These are troubled times in the galaxy, neither of these things sits well with me since my mother and sister have passed away: today is the day my sister Kimberly was born, there’s already ads for Mother’s Day.
The Loneliness of the Middle-aged Man
“So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. (2 Timothy 2:22)”
Finally together
Finally together by Exceru-Hensggott on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment